Instagram

Instagram

Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Fun Family | Tulsa Family Photographer

I feel so privileged and blessed to meet such neat people. This family is no exception. When she booked her appointment and said she wanted portraits made in her parents wooded backyard, I was a little nervous yet excited at the same time. I was excited that it was a new location, and I was nervous that it was a new location...let me explain. I LOVE new places, but I also like to know places before I shoot...so that I know the light. Well, let me just tell you that this backyard is a photographer's dream backdrop. It is so picturesque, and so many different spots with the perfect light to shoot in. I loved working with them...thanks "H" Family for choosing as your photographer.


No comments: