Instagram

Instagram

Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another fall day....| Tulsa Family Photographer

It wasn't just any ol'fall day though...in fact we had lost an hour that day, due to daylight savings. As I drove to the location, I wondered if we would get rained out; the clouds were rolling in. However, in the direction I was headed it seemed to still be happy with sun. By the time I got there, though, the sun decided to hide behind the clouds and we had overcast skies the entire shoot...but you'd never know it had I not told you...now would you?? Location?? Let's just say beautiful, and I felt so privileged to be back at the same location from a few posts ago, A Fun Family. So, same beautiful location...but a bit different lighting scenario...beautiful nonetheless!! Take a look at this beautiful family and tell me if the sun doesn't seem to be shining? :)




and one of my favorites...

Here is the rest of the session...

No comments: