Instagram

Instagram

Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Surprise Birthday Gift | Tulsa Family Photographer

A friend, and neighbor, of mine called yesterday asking if I could do a last minute photo session today. She told me they were having a surprise birthday party for her mother in law, and wanted family portraits as her birthday gift!! I couldn't pass it up! I LOVE surprises, and I was honored that they would contact me. So, we went out this afternoon and got some great shots!! They were a fun bunch, and I have a lot to go through, but for now here is a sneak peek of their session! Enjoy!


















2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the variety in these pics! And the happiness is very apparent, nice job!

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Thank you Laurie!! They were a fun bunch!!