Instagram

Instagram

Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

the joys of new toys

a few days ago, last week, in fact when it was still cold, I got my new photo toy!! I was so excited, but at the same time a bit bummed that I couldn't got try it outdoors--the weather was a bit too cool for me, much less for my little model. So, indoors had to do. Lately I've put photos aside to become a temp seamstress, as I've got a project going on that is near complete, WOOHOO!!! Anyway, here is one shot that I got of my princess before she tired out and had enough--three different flavors, which do you like?





3 comments:

Awakened Images Photography said...

They are all very nice!!! Just out of curiousity, How do you get the eyes to pop and sparkle? Are you using Adobe CS products??? You take amazing photos! I love to see your kids grow. Fun.

Marta said...

I like the first one!

Mónica said...

first one is my fav