Instagram

Instagram

Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Brothers - The First and the last

These guys are like my other two sons! Big brother is an avid sports guy, and loves playing and doing anything outside. He plays basketball, baseball, soccer, and will be starting football pretty soon!! Little brother doesn't follow too far behind...he loves "baseball" and plays with such determination! My boys love playing with these guys; they get along so well, it's amazing to watch, especially the youngest! I was especially happy and honored when mom asked me to capture some images of the boys--I was glad she was finally able to come in and view them today.





and to see the rest of the session....

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love the pics! I can tell you are good friends as you really captured their personalities. Thanks for posting! (Love the ones of James with his hands in his pockets.)