Instagram

Instagram

Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Up and coming talented author | Tulsa Photographer

This lady is beautiful inside, and no doubt on the outside. Just look at her! Nonetheless, she's a dear friend. She's been there for the birth of my my two sons, as our doula. She's a wonderful, witty, funny, energetic, and loving person! From the excerpt that I've read of her book, it is for sure going to be a great read! I look forward to getting a copy and enjoying her writing. When she asked me if I would photograph her for the cover of her upcoming book, I was elated and honored. Here are some of the images that we captured this morning, although I'm not revealing the images for the cover itself...these are more "marketing" pieces. Tell me she's not beautiful...












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work, these photos are exceptional.

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Cynthia, thank you!! How could they not be...the model is beyond beautiful! :)