Instagram

Instagram

Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 little munchkins | Tulsa Children's Photographer

It was a dark, rainy morning. I've been wanting to get a photo of my three munchkins worth enlarging. I thought it would be a great morning to do a photoshoot...and it was! But I have to admit that my own kids are my hardest subjects! Here are two of the best ones. While I think BW looks nice, I think I prefer the color. Just makes them stand out a bit more... I need to post some out takes, so you see how "perfect" the shoot went...we had fingers in the nose, feet in the air, crying, complaining...you name it. But, when I look at these, I see near perfection! There are several crops of the second shot. I can't decide what crop I'm going to print...the dilemma!!









2 comments:

Awakened Images Photography said...

LOVE the crop with them in the bottom right corner! Very pleasing composition!

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

Beautiful kids, perfect lighting, wonderful composition....a perfect picture of some great kids! Congrats on getting such a great picture of all three!