Instagram

Instagram

Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Pretty in Pink | Tulsa Children's Photographer

She looked like a princess in her white dress with black sweater, but she also rocked the pink fairy princess outfit!! Could I just have perfect shoots like this with my kids ALL the time...the light was exquisite, the model very cooperative, the weather a bit chilly but we managed! :)





and you know I have to include a funny one....:) She was telling me that Jesus wore one of those same crowns, but His had thorns :)

2 comments:

Mariafer said...

Great pics. I love that dress. Adreana's stopped fitting and I was so sad to see it go!

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

it is a very pretty dress. Katherine loved it. She's almost grown out of it, so I had to get some pics of her in it! :)