Instagram

Instagram

Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My kids make it really tough on me...

as a photographer....You would think that it would be a piece of cake for me to get a good photo of my kids consistently!! Guess what!! Doesn't happen!!! They make it harder and harder for me each time. They run the other direction when the camera comes out...bribes don't even work too well sometimes!!! So, I am now taking my camera most places that I go. I figure I'm bound to get a good one or two here or there. This morning we ventured to downtown to get lunch with daddy. The weather was absolutely beautiful so I wanted to walk for a bit and then get lunch. I don't know how many pics I snapped, but i managed to get a few cute ones. Here is one of my faves of Joshua!! I'll post more later.




















2 comments:

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

When you figure out how to make them stop moving for just a sec please pass on your secret!

Marta said...

oh my gosh... cute!The picture of Joshua crying is so FUNNY!!!!! It looks like you Marleny.. hehehehehe