Instagram

Instagram

Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Bath time at our house...

First of all, thank you to my faithful blog readers. I really appreciate you coming back again and again to check out what is new with my photography. You are probably noticing, if have not noticed LONG time ago, that most of my photo blog are photos of my precious children. I LOVE to take pics of them, even though, they are by no means my most cooperative clients. My wish is that this year my business would grow, and that I'll be able to showcase other children, in addition to my own of course. If you like what you see, I would love the opportunity to photograph you, or your children, or your family.

Anyway, here are a couple of my daughter during bath time this morning. I have some of my son, I'll post as I finish processing the batch!! :) Enjoy!



No comments: